Monday, October 27, 2008

It's Make-over time!!!

Hiya Kids!

So I decided the site needed a bit of a re-do, something to spruce it up! Did a bit of work over the last few hours, so let me know what you think!
If you didn't notice everything I write about on the site is open for comments, so I'd always love to hear your opinions! I would especially love to know what you think of the new re-design, so let me know!

Things have been going awesome lately and there is a lot of exciting stuff in development right now. I'm always coming up with more new ideas to make things easier on my clients and I can't wait to share some of the new ones with ya!

I'll do a new merch 101 in a couple of days, so if you are looking forward to that stay tuned! And of course, if you have any ideas for things you'd like to learn about, Merch 101-styles, please feel free to drop a comment or shoot me an email!

I can't believe I've already hit 400 page views, I know they can't all be from me and my family, so I am glad that I am getting some readers! Thanks so much for stopping by to check out what I do, I hope that you find my site interesting and educational!

If you have a blog I'd love to do a link exchange so hit me up in the comments with your blog name and I'll be sure to publish it!

Look forward to hearing your thoughts! Thanks so much!!!

Love Ella
XOXO

No comments: