Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Buy a ready-made design!

Many bands don't know where to start when it comes to design, I always try to start designing a band t-shirt by thinking about the stuff that the kids in the audience already wear. If your demographic is hardcore punk, you aren't going to put a bunch of flowers and a picture of a pony on a t-shirt and call it a day (well maybe ironically, but still!), you really should "know" your demographic to have an idea of what they like.

Sometimes bands come to me and want to see what I could do for them, well, here is a new little addition to the site, this is called "Buy this design!" and it will feature designs that I have thought up but have yet to sell to bands or companies. Each design will have a price of how much it would cost for you to buy it from me and my solemn oath that once I've sold it to you it shant be used again by any other clients.

Yet another way Mrchgrl makes things easy peasy for ya! 



---

Today's design is "Hipster Picnic" and it is an all-over print that would work best on a lighter colour shirt. (Dark on light printing is always best when doing large scale prints! -- there's your tip for the day!) It can come with any colour ink, but I would recommend something subtle like a grey/burgundy/darkblue etc. as it stands out but can really go with any colour of denim (yes you have to think of these things!)

Hipster Picnic is priced at $150 for the design. Printing and Garments are, of course, extra. If purchased with another design I would consider dropping the cost! Obviously the part that says "your band" will be changed to actually say your band's name and the font is also customizable!


If you would like to purchase this design, please send an email to mrchgrl@gmail.com with the subject line: SELL ME THAT DESIGN -- HIPSTER PICNIC

Do I hear $150? Going once.... still going once...

Love,
Mrchgrl

xoxo




No comments: