Friday, November 7, 2008

Updates!

Hey kids!

Been busy working on LOTS of new stuff for you guys! I'm working on a BIGGER, BETTER merch menu! It'll have a lot more resources on it, so that's something to look forward to! Also got quite a few more merch 101 lessons coming your way. Again, if there is anything in particular you'd like to learn about please feel free to comment or send an email and I will do my best to get it up there as soon as I can.

I am also going to start putting together customized merch kits for bands as I've gotten a great response about those but people are a little weary of doing it themselves. So basically if you want a merch kit put together all professional-like you can come to me and I'll hook you up, as they say.

Anyways, thanks for checking out the blog. See ya soon!

xo
Ella

No comments: