Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Buy This Design!




That's right, kids! It's time for a new installment of "Buy This Design!" This time we have a great submission for an indie-rock type band, this design is best printed on light to medium dark shirts with a dark print. Variations of the same shade look really great together, like the example above, Dark Grey on Slate. 

If you don't know how Buy This Design works, basically I put up various designs that I have done without any particular band in mind and if you think it fits your band's style you can purchase the design from me, no strings attached, for however much I am asking for it. The process is first come first service, so once I've sold a design I can't sell it again, meaning that the band that buys it owns it forever. 

Today we have the "Dover Deer" design. A very intricate design with a buck and some dover-style antique elements. 

I'm selling this design for only $100! I recommend printing it on a high quality ringspun tee with a no-feel low-density ink. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my opinion you commit an error. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

Anonymous said...

Yes, really. I join told all above. We can communicate on this theme.

Anonymous said...

Hi all. How are you?