Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A New Year, A New Blog Post!

happy new year everybody! sorry it's been a while since I posted, I have been epicly busy quickly followed by epicly sick! Right now I am sitting at a local cafe watching a crazy lady with mimi-makeup harass a smoking patron outside and it got me thinking that it was time I started harassing you people with my amazing wit and colorful language once again.

I hope that you all had amazing holidays! Mine were good, but very busy. And I am pretty happy to be getting back into the swing of things again.

Just a few updates and then I will go work on a new [real] blog for you.

Once again, Congrats to Tenth Planet on their big win for the Christmas giveaway, and thanks to everybody who voted! I hope you keep checking back on the blog to learn more about merch!

Also, the "h" key on my keyboard is broken, it makes me very sad. I want your pity now.

And finally, 2009 is going to be a BIG year. Lots of work and epic adventures and I can't wait to get started!

Once again, I love getting feedback from you guys and when you let me know what you are wanting to learn about from this blog, so don't hesitate to ask!
I have been twittering like a fiend, so if you aren't currently following me, please add me @mrchgrl !!!!

happy new year!!!!

No comments: